Skip to content
Do I truly need an agent? What do they actually do? Agents do more than you think. Below are just a few reasons hiring a real estate agent will benefit you!
- Agents are experienced – The home buying process is confusing and frustrating, but an agent can help alleviate some stress. They are well-educated, experienced, and ready to assist you in finding the perfect fit.
- Agents know the area – Want to buy a house in an established, family-friendly neighborhood with great schools and close to parks? Agents specialize in listening to your needs and finding suitable homes in the best locations. They do the research, you reap the rewards.
- Agents handle the paperwork – Titles, deeds, contracts, appraisal documents, inspection documents, escrow accounts; the paperwork can add up fast. Instead of trying to decipher what you need, let an agent take care of it for you. All you need to do is sign the papers and move in!
- Agents are mediators – Your schedule is already busy, so with trying to schedule home tours, price comparisons, market analysis, writing contracts, coordinating closings, and much more, who has the time? Your agent will do everything and much more, so you can focus on what matters.
- Agents are pricing gurus – Not sure how much house you can get for your price range? Agents are excellent at knowing the markets and helping guide you in discovering what you can get for the price you can afford. But be sure to get a pre-qualification from your lender! Not only will you know how much you can qualify for, but sellers will know you are serious and will be willing to negotiate!
- Agents are master negotiators – How much should you offer to the seller? How low should you start? What do you think they would actually accept? Agents will work with the sellers to get you the best possible deal, working to ensure the house you love is at the price you want.
- Agents are up-to-date on market trends – Is now the right time to buy? Agents keep a watchful eye on the housing market and can tell you the best time to buy or sell.
- Agents care about finding you a home – The most crucial reason to get an agent is that they care about assisting you in making one of life’s most essential purchases!